70 Park Avenue Hotel
A Kimpton Hotel
New York, NY 10016-2504
70 Park Avenue Hotel guests will appreciate a wide variety of upscale services and comforts unique to Kimpton and designed to pamper, entice and rejuvenate.
The hotel's ambiance is subtle, calming and a contrast to the excitement and intensity of Manhattan.
70 Park Avenue Hotel
New York, NY 10016-2504
AM/FM Alarm Clock, Bar and Lounge, Business Center, Coffee Maker in Room, Concierge, 24 Hour Front Desk, Handicapped Rooms and Facilities, Express Checkout, Hairdryers Available, Mini Bar, Modem Lines in Room, Meeting and Banquet Facilities, No Smoking Rooms and Facilities, Free Newspaper, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Room Service, Safe Deposit Box, Fitness Center or Spa, Television with Cable, Laundry and Valet Services, VIP Rooms and Service.
Check in time is 3:00 PM
Check out time is 12:00 Noon
Renovated in 2004 205 rooms. 17 floors.
205 spacious guestrooms and suites featuring walls of rich brown showcasing the natural light and soft earth tones/textures, inducing a feeling of comfort and serenity. Infinity mirrors create a sense of space and further reflect the light.
Amenities in all guestrooms: 42" flat screen TV with surround sound, movies ON Demand, DVD/CD player Complimentary WIFI and high speed internet access. Gourmet treats in fully stocked honor bars
Women in touch standard amenities and services. Office in a bag available upon request. Child friendly hotel with cribs available. Express checkout
King Deluxe KGDX 78 rooms at the hotel 260 300 sq ft with king bed, chair and ottoman designed for relaxation! Accommodates 2 people and does not fit a rollaway Room features a Park Avenue view and does not connect with any other rooms'
Double Double Deluxe DBDX 31 rooms at the hotel 260 280 sq ft with 2 double beds. Accommodates 4 people and does not fit a rollaway. Quiet, spacious rooms face either the interior of the building or 38th Street, and some of these rooms have city views. Some connect with KGPR
Queen Queen Deluxe QQDX 14 rooms at the hotel 300 325 sq ft with 2 queen beds, perfect for families. Accommodates 4 people and does not fit a rollaway. Views of Park Avenue or the exclusive Murray Hill District Does not connect with any other rooms
King Premier KGPR 18 rooms at the hotel 325 350 sq ft with 1 king bed in the sleeping area Spacious rooms feature a separate area with sofa, coffee table, and ottoman, designed for quiet relaxation. Does not fit a rollaway Bathrooms feature a Jacuzzi tub for 2 Views of Park Avenue or the exclusive Murray Hill District Some connect with DBDX
Queen Deluxe QNDX 54 rooms at the hotel 235 285 sq ft with 1 queen bed Accommodates 2 people and does not fit a rollaway Quiet, spacious rooms face either the interior of the building or 38th Street, and some of these rooms have city views Does not connect with any other rooms.
Double Room DBLE 6 rooms at the hotel 225 sq ft with 1 double bed Accommodates 2 people and does not fit a rollaway Quiet, intimate rooms face the interior of the building Does not connect with any other rooms
King Suite KSTE 1 suite at the hotel must be booked on property 475 sq ft with 1 king bed in bedroom Accommodates 4 people. Does not fit a rollaway This spacious room features a separate "meditation" room with window alcove, designer chairs, and coffee table. Bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub for 2. Access to private balcony overlooking 38th Street with views of the Empire State Building and exclusive Murray Hill Does not connect with any other rooms.
Queen Suite QSTE 1 suite at the hotel must be booked on property 350 sq ft with 1 queen bed in bedroom, and separate "meditation room" with designer sofa and coffee table Accommodates 4 people. Does not fit a rollaway Bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub for 2 City views of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings Does not connect with any other rooms.
Parlor Suite: 1705 & 1707 1 bedroom suite (a sitting room and a bedroom) overlooks Park Avenue, 38th Street Bedroom with king bed, 2 lounge chairs, and ottoman Sitting room with pullout sofa, lounge chair, coffee table, window banquette in sunroom area Access to a private balcony from bedroom Chairs and bench on balcony A great view of empire state building from balcony & bathroom. Approximately 700 square feet (w/o balcony).
Parlor Suite: 1710 & 1715 1 bedroom suite (a sitting room and a bedroom) overlooks Park Avenue Bedroom with king bed, lounge chair, and bench Sitting room with pullout sofa, lounge chairs, and coffee table Access to private balcony from both bedroom and sitting room Chairs and bench on balcony Bathroom in both bedroom and sitting room Bedroom bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub with a separate ADA accessible roll in shower.
Group and Meeting Facilities
Combined meeting space of 1,000 square feet with 200 square feet of Pre Function area. State of the art AV capabilities and services. Meeting Room A and B are located on lower level and can be divided into two separate rooms, high ceilings. Seats up to 30 people conference and U shape style, 50 classroom and banquet style. High speed internet access available.
Silverleaf Chef: Kevin Reilly Menu: New American with northeast influences. The restaurant serves as a favorite gathering place for area residents. Whether enjoying a full dinner with friends, or relaxing at the bar with a beer and a burger, they can expect consistently welcoming service in a comfortable setting.
The lounge is a destination unto itself. Guests can always expect a great meal in the lounge, whether they order from the dining room
Restaurant Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. 11:00 a.m. daily
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. 3:00 a.m. Monday Friday
Dinner: 5:30 p.m. 10:30 p.m.
Sunday - Wednesday 5:30 p.m. 11:30 p.m. Thursday - Saturday Lounge 12:00 p.m. 2:00 a.m. Monday - Friday 5:00 p.m. 2:00 a.m. Saturday and Sunday Until 12 a.m. lounge food menu, 24 hour room service
CATERING: Silverleaf will be the exclusive caterer for events and functions held at 70 Park Avenue.
Health Club and Spa Facilities:
Access to nearby health club will be available free of charge.
Oasis Anushka Day spa - 241 East 60th Street New York, NY 10022 212.888.1233
Bergdorf Goodman Inc Susan Cimirelli Spa - 754 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10019 212.872.2650
Avon Salon And Spa - Trump Tower New York, NY 10001 212.755.2866
Spa Finder - 91 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10003 212.924.6800
Urban Oasis Day Spa - 108 East 16th Street New York, NY 10003 212.254.7722
Nickel Spa Men's Spa - 77 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10011 212.242.3203 www.nickelformen.com
Millefleurs - 3 East 17th Street Floor 2 New York, NY 10011 212.966.365626
Millefleurs - 26 East 64th Stork, NY 10022 212.527.9907
New York Sports Clubs (over 36 locations in Manhattan) www.nysc.com 36th & Madison 212.686.1144 35th & Park 212.686.1085
From La Guardia Airport (LGA)
1. From the airport bear right on Grand Central Parkway West towards Grand Central Parkway West/Manhattan
2. Take the Brooklyn/Queens Expressway I 278 W exit to bridge Exit 4
3. Merge onto the highway
4. Take I 278 West continue for about 2.5 miles
5. Take the Li Expressway/I 495/Greenpoint Ave. exit towards Eastern Li/Midtown Tunnel Exit 35
6. Merge onto I 495 west continue to the Queens/Midtown Tunnel Exit
7. Bear right
8. Turn left on E. 39th Street
9. Turn left on Park Avenue
10. 70 Park Avenue Hotel is located on the corner of 38th and Park Avenue
From John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
1. From the airport take I 678 North for about 5 miles
2. Take the Grand Central Parkway towards La Guardia Airport/Triboro Bridge, exit 10
3. Merge onto grand central parkway west continue for about 1.5 miles
4. Take the Li Expressway/I 495 exit towards Long Island/Midtown Tunnel
5. Merge onto I 495 West and continue for about 7 miles
6. Take the Queens/Midtown tunnel exit
7. Bear right (Uptown)8. Turn left on East 39th Street
9. Turn left on Park Avenue
10. 70 Park Avenue hotel is located on the corner of 38th and Park Avenue
From Newark International Airport (EWR)
1. From the airport bear left on the airport exit ontoUS 1/US 9/Newark Elizabeth US 22/NY via skyway RT 21
2. Continue on US 1 and 9 North/US 1 North/US 9 North towards Newark International Airport north area/Newark International Airport south area/Port Newark for about 8.5 miles
3. US 1 and US 9 north becomes 12th Street and continue for 0.5 mile
4. Continue on Boyle Plaza
5. Boyle Plaza becomes Holland Tunnel and continue for 2 miles
6. Turn right on Laight Street and go 0.1 mile
7. Turn right on Canal Street and go 0.4 mile
8. Turn left on Centre Street and go 0.2 mile
9. Continue on Cleveland Plaza and go 0.1 mile
10. Continue on Lafayette Street and go 0.7 mile
11. Bear left on 4th Avenue and go 0.3 mile
12. Bear right on Union Square East and go 0.2 mile
13. Continue on Park Avenue and go about a mile
14. Turn left on E. 39th Street
15. Turn left on Park Avenue
16. 70 Park Avenue hotel is located on the corner of 38th and Park Avenue.
More Kimpton Hotels in New York City
New York Peapod Stop and Shop Click here to get the Peapod Promotional Code.
Cooltan Tan Through Shirts and Swimwear - Get a tan through your clothes! Shirts, shorts, and swimwear. Easy "wash and go" vacation clothes. The perfect New York clothes. Cool and comfortable